Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Muslims condemn the brutal suppression of the Shia in Bahrain

PRESS RELEASE

Thursday, April 14, 2011, Dallas, Texas

Muslims condemn the brutal suppression of the Shia in Bahrain

“We are outraged at the barbaric treatment of the Shia Muslims in Bahrain. Muslims need to rise up and stand on the high grounds of morality. We speak up only when our tail is caught, shame on us for our selfishness and hypocrisy.” Mike Ghouse

“Our voices will be meaningless unless we follow the path of justice, the least we can do is it to speak out against all injustices, not just against our own, but against every one who is oppressed; other brands of Muslims and non-Muslims equally. “

First they came for Shia and I did not care, because I was not one;
They came for Ahmadiyya and I did not care, because I was not one;
They came for Deobandi and I did not care, because I was not one;
They came for Ahl-e-Hadiths and I did not care, because I was not one;
They also came for other brands and I did not care, because I was not one;

Finally they came for Sunni, I panicked, I was one of them;
But then every one acted like me, they did not care because I was not one of them.

Injustice will eat up every one at the end.

A petition for Asia Bibi is online, and shame on Muslims for the poor response on it, a few had the audacity to tell me that they object to the apology to Christians in it, what arrogance! How unjust! It has to change.

What is happening in Bahrain, Syria and Libya is outrageous; the gutless and useless Islamic organizations around the world have an opportunity to speak up for Justice.   No Dictator has died in peace and these monarchs can choose to live a respectable life by letting the governance rest in the hands of the people, or start counting their days and line up behind Shah, Saddam, Mubarak, Gaddaffi and their ilk.
 
Muslims around the world need to speak up if not we will watch a total destruction and subjugation of the people of Middle East.  If Muslims fail, America must lead in bringing justice to the minorities around the world.

Mike Ghouse, President
Muslims Together nurturing Pluralistic valued embedded in Islam
World Muslim congress
Foundation for Pluralism
2665 Villa Creek Dr, Suite 206, Dallas, TX 75234
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderate Muslim Speaker

Moderate Muslim Speaker
email to: SpeakerMikeGhouse@gmail.com or text to (214) 325-1916

.

.
Email to: SpeakerMikeGhouse@gmail.com or text (214) 325-1916

Moderate Islam

Moderate Islam
Moderate Islamic Speaker